Benefits for Experienced MSLs
The Medical Science Liaison Society is the only 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization dedicated to helping Medical Science Liaisons (MSLs) excel in their careers. We continuously strive to provide a wide variety of exclusive and valuable resources designed to increase industry knowledge, enable connections with the global MSL community, and provide tools and resources designed to enhance one’s professional career.
MSL Society members have access to numerous exclusive benefits including but not limited to:
- Unlimited complimentary full reports and slides of global research and surveys conducted by the MSL Society including our annual global MSL Salary and Compensation survey as well as recent reports including, MSL Performance & Competencies Report, Global MSL Job Satisfaction Survey, and the Global MSL KPI and Metrics Survey
- Live Global MSL Society Conferences with Key Thought Leaders and Industry Experts
- Complimentary digital Subscription to The MSL: The Journal of the Medical Science Liaison Society
- Member Discount for Professional Board Certification as an MSL
- Exclusive Networking opportunities within the Global MSL community
- Access to the Global MSL Member Directory
- Access to Share and learn industry best practices
- Access to industry policies and procedures for MSL teams
- Member’s o
nlyregistration discounts to upcoming global MSL conferences
- Access to the recordings of all of our webinars from our new “MSL Expert Webinar” series
- Volunteer Leadership Opportunities to further advance the MSL profession and be recognized as an expert in your field
- Up-to-date information on trends within the MSL profession and relevant regulations from the US Food and Drug Administration
- Access to career advancement tools and resources
- Member discount when posting jobs to our exclusive MSL Job Board
MembershipBecome a member
Stay Ahead of the Curve
Working as an MSL in Australia often means that it is difficult to attend MSL focused conferences and other development opportunities taking place overseas. The MSL Society has been tremendously helpful in providing development resources to aid my personal development, and helped to connect me with like minded MSL professionals from around the globe.
-Goce Bogeski, Ph.D.
Medical Liaison Manager
Expand Your Knowledge
The MSL role is one of the most desired roles in the pharmaceutical industry. Breaking in and becoming a successful MSL relies heavily on access to amazing resources. The MSL Society provides all the tools and support to excel in your MSL career!
-Dorota Dajnowiec, Ph.D.
Advance Your Career
In my role as Head of Global MSL Excellence at Bayer, I see the need for an organization to provide information and resources to bring the worldwide group of MSLs together. I believe the MSL Society can serve as that organization and is a great resource for MSLs.
VP, Global Medical Affairs