MSL Presentation & Communication Skills Program
The MSL Presentation & Communications Skills Program from the MSL Society is the first of its kind 3- Day live training offered anywhere in the world.
What makes the MSL Society Presentation & Communications Skills Program unique is that it is designed and taught by experienced global MSL managers and trainers. Our program is based on real-world experience from those that have actually been an MSL, managed and trained MSLs. The curriculum has been developed using a variety of best practices that have been utilized in established successful MSL programs globally.
This training is specifically designed to provide both experienced and newly hired MSLs the tools necessary to be successful in their careers and will cover multiple essential topics including:
- Effective MSL Presentation skills
- Effective KOL Interactions
- Emotional Intelligence
- Communication Skills
- Insight Gathering Skills
- Making complex slides simpler to understand
- Dealing with difficult stakeholders more confidently
- Objection Handling Skills
- Building long-term Relationships
This program is aimed at improving participants’ skills while providing new techniques which will give MSLs the edge when delivering a presentation, fielding difficult questions, or presenting complex information to KOLs and other healthcare providers.
This highly individualized training program has been successfully conducted in multiple countries around the world and has received countless positive reviews from participants.
As a participant, you will be assessed throughout the program and each time you present, you will be recorded to measure your understanding and application of the techniques. We have found this to be a very successful way to help MSLs build their presentation and communication skills.
Ultimately, the skills gained in the program will not only provide you effective techniques to successfully present a PowerPoint presentation but will also create a strong foundation of communications skills to be successful in your MSL career.
- Individual Power-Point presentation skills training with each participant presenting to the group multiple times (each presentation will be recorded)
- Impromptu Presentation skills training
- MSL Communication techniques crucial to building successful KOL relationships
What you will gain
- Effective communication skills and techniques to be successful
- Personalized In-depth MSL PowerPoint presentation skills training
- Globally recognized Certificate from the MSL Society
1 yearProfessional Level MSL Society membership ($290 value)
- Welcome Drinks
- Coffee, snacks, and lunch during training
- Printed meeting materials
- Video of individual presentations
Training Event Schedules
MSL Communication Training schedules are subject to change without notice based on minimum attendance requirements. Please check session’s schedules frequently. The MSL Society may cancel scheduled classes up to ten (10) days prior to the scheduled start of the event if certain attendance minimums aren’t met. In most instances, a minimum of six (6) attendees per class is required for a class to be held.
Participant Travel Costs
The MSL Society will not be responsible for reimbursing prepaid participant travel costs. It is recommended that participants who elect to incur travel costs for a training session, schedule and purchase airfare and hotel accommodations with this in mind.
A cancellation or postponement of a scheduled onsite training date made within ten (10) days prior to the first day of the scheduled onsite training will be refunded 100% of the registration fee.